Clipsal C-bus basic
|Course Name||Clipsal C-bus basic|
|Duration:||3 days (8 hours per day)|
|Mode of Study||On-Campus (Victoria)|
The C-Bus Basics training course is designed for Electrical Contractors and Apprentices who wish to learn how to install C-Bus at entry level.
+ Course Information
The C-Bus Basic course will equip the attendee with the skills to work with C-Bus products and become involved with the concept of commercial and residential automation. It is also the first step towards becoming an Approved Installer.
At the conclusion of this Training Course, you will have identified the basic skills and understanding needed to program C-Bus. This will include:
- Basic C-Bus Principles
- Identify different types of C-Bus Hardware
- Programming C-Bus using the C-Bus Toolkit software
- Programming relays, dimmers, key switches, sensors scenes, network bridges and DLT’s
- Basic fault finding and diagnostic skills.
Product Training Pack
A C-Bus product kit is available for optional purchase to those who attend the C-Bus Basic training course. Cost = $600 (RRP $2,100).
The Product Training Pack includes:
- 1 x USB PC Interface (5500PCU)
- 1 x 4 Channel Din Rail Universal Dimmer (L55004D2U)
- 1 x NEO DLT (5055DL)
- 1 x 8 Channel Neo Wall Switch (5058NL)
Note: The kit is only available to course attendees, on a one per attendee base.
- A strong electrical or technical background.
- Experience in using a PC.