Clipsal C-bus touch
|Course Name||Clipsal C-bus touch screen|
|Duration:||2 days (8 hours per day)|
|Mode of Study||On-Campus (Victoria)|
The C-Bus Touch Screen training course is designed for Electrical Contractors, Consultants and Apprentices who wish to learn how to program C-Bus Touch Screens.
+ Course Information
At the conclusion of this training course, you will have identified the basic skills and understanding needed to program C-Bus Spectrum & Colour Touch Screens. This will include:
- Setting up a project in the PICED software
- Creating and using themes
- Creating and configuring menu structures
- Providing C-Bus & IR control
- Creating scenes & schedules
- Password protecting pages (via access control)
- Utilising colour objects
- Displaying HTML & webcams
- Using inbuilt systems I/O’s
- Using templates
- Accreditation exam.
Product Training Pack
A C-Bus product kit is available for optional purchase to those who attend the C-Bus Touch Screen training course. Cost = $700 (RRP $1,700).
The Product Training Pack includes:
- 1 x C-Bus Spectrum Touch Screen with Logic (C-5080CTL2-GF)
Note: The kit is only available to course attendees, on a one per attendee basis.
The C-Bus Touch Screens course will require you to have:
- A strong electrical or technical background
- Experience with using a PC
- A valid accreditation for C-Bus Basics (PST003).