Want to speak to our knowledgable staff? Drop us a line
AMP - Small to Medium Contractors
Have you met Dave the electrician yet? If not, check out the video above.
He’s a lot like you, smart, runs a successful electrical contracting business and has too much work and not enough hours in the day. He wants to take on an electrical apprentice but has heard the good, the bad and the ugly stories and wasn’t sure where to go, till a mate referred him to NECA Education & Careers.
NECA Education & Careers found a quality electrical apprentice who was a great fit for the business and took all the red tape and hassle, so he could concentrate on running and building his business.
Find out how Dave, AJ’s Electrical, M+G Electrical and Comselec have all done it.
The Apprentice Management Program (AMP) is for long term placements - 12 months or more. AMP includes
NECA Education & Careers will meet with you to understand your business and undertake the recruitment process including:
- Understanding your apprentice requirements
- Your business culture and the type of apprentice who will suit your business
- Areas of training
- Advertising and screening
- First round interviews
- Aptitude testing
- Reference checks and any necessary police checks or working with children checks
Once an apprentice commences, NECA Education & Careers will manage and carry out all paperwork relating to:
- Employee file management
- Training coordination and management
- Group certificates
- Human resources
- Government reporting
NECA Education & Careers Industry Careers Consultant pride themselves on delivering high quality and expert advice and support in a timely and professional manner to you and the apprentice. They take care of
- Induction (including medical)
- Assistance with OH&S
- Coordinating and managing training requirements
- Career guidance
- Additional support where practical.