Apprenticeships / Traineeships
Are you trying to break into your chosen industry and worried that you don’t have the necessary experience or training? Or do you want to enter a trade and looking for an employer…no problems, this is where NECA Education and Careers can help you.
We offer a variety of apprenticeships and traineeships across Victoria and Tasmania including:
- Building and Construction (TAS only)
- Business administration – human resources, marketing, legal, health, finance and government
- Information technology – networking, cloud, desktop/helpdesk
- Electrical – electrician, electrical fitter
- Engineering fabrication (boiler maker/welder)
- Engineering manufacturing (fitter and turner)
- Horticulture – parks and gardens
Plumbing (TAS only)
- Powerline worker (TAS only)
- Trainee Plant Operator (TAS only)
Why complete an Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
When you start your apprenticeship or traineeship you walk in having nothing but when you complete you walk out as an experienced professional ready for full-time employment, plus you get:
- An opportunity to learn+earn at the same time
- A kick start to your career
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Industry Careers Consultant, who performs regular workplace visits, ensuring you are being trained, supported and developed in the workplace
- Extensive induction and Occupational Health and Safety and support.