Keep up to date with breaking news at NECA Education & Careers
Read our latest RTO Performance Summary Report here
We love what we do. Want to know more about us? Take a look at the video below
Watch Alex’s story and learn how she became a sparky apprentice with NECA Education & Careers.
Need more time in the day?
An apprentice or trainee can be
the perfect solution.
“I like working in a work environment, feeling like I’m contributing.”
This is Ceara’s story.
Steve’s a sick bloke 🤙🏾
Would recommend to anyone starting an apprenticeship
Excellent learning environment would definitely recomend
Highly recommend this institution as a place to learn and grow as an individual, not just a tradesman.
Couldn’t be more happier with my experiences here and excited for what the future holds.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking to enter the electrical trade .
Leaders in Apprenticeships and Group Training Programs
NECA Education & Careers is not your run-of-the-mill trade school or Group Training Organisation (we just turned 26!). It is a business which thrives on delivering great customer service to everyone who walks through our doors.
We make sure electrical apprentice jobs and traineeships are filled with skilled, dedicated workers.
Our customers range from pre-apprentices/apprentices to trainees to top tier electrical contractors. If you are looking for electrician courses to grow your career or to join us as a trainee, we have the right solution for you. If you are looking for a trainee or apprentice we have the right candidate to ensure the success of your projects.
The NECA Education & Careers Difference
We let companies focus on getting the job done by providing them with kick ass trainees and apprentices and doing all the ‘boring HR stuff’ (which we love). We educate students to be the best they can be. In work, their personal life and the wider community. We know you can attend trade school anywhere or use any GTO, we don’t pretend to know everything and we own up when we make mistakes. What we also know is that we are different. We are a family, we all connect to our purpose, and we are dedicated to making you part of our family too.
“We have sent a number of our electrical apprentices to NECA Education & Careers due to the quality of training they provide, ongoing communication that is received on student progress and the mentoring and support they provide our apprentices. By sending our apprentices to NECA Education & Careers we know that our apprentices will be trained using industry current practices, in key areas that are required by the industry and provided with a safe and supportive environment.” Dan Elliot – Managing Director, Prime
“NECA Education & Careers make it incredibly easy. They advertise, interview, handle payroll, and deal with any issues that may arise. They know what we want, and what values are important to us when they seek candidates for our group. They will only put forward suitable candidates which meet our criteria, they focus on quality and take the relevant time required to find the suitable person” Alexandra Richardson – Business Manager, Oncology Clinics Victoria
- Excellence Awards 2020: Our Apprentices and Trainees Rose to the Challenge March 4, 2021
- COVID-19: 5-Day Lockdown – Circuit Breaker Action February 12, 2021
- 2020 RTO Performance Summary Report December 21, 2020
- Internet of Things: What it is and Why it Matters to Electricians November 26, 2020
- Attention Apprentices and Trainees: Here’s How to Create a Standout Cover Letter and Resume November 23, 2020
- Here’s What You Need to Know About the Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements Wage Subsidy October 19, 2020
- 10 Tips for Electrical Apprentices to Stay COVID Safe on the Job September 25, 2020
- Direct Employment or Leasing an Apprentice – Which is the Right Option for You? September 23, 2020
- LEA Tutorials in Focus: Licensed Electrician’s Practical (LEP) September 23, 2020
- 2020 Apprentice Awards Winners September 18, 2020