|Course Name||Leadership Fundamentals|
|Mode of Study||On-Campus (Victoria)|
|Next Intake||29/04/2019 to 29/04/2019 - see below for more dates|
Leadership Fundamentals is delivered by our training partner Genesis Solutions and provides you with the knowledge and skills to perform successfully in a supervisor or people management role.
The course will cover ways to provide direction, motivate your team and monitor performance effectively with clear objectives in mind. You’ll also gain the skills to help you respond to the changing nature of business circumstances and overcome common leadership challenges.
Course DatesPlease note: Course commencement is subject to numbers. Please refer to our refund policy for more information.
|Time of day||Start Date||Availability|
(9.00am - 4.00pm)
|29/04/2019 to 29/04/2019||Register|
- Explain the key concepts that drive successful employee engagement and productivity
- Evaluate the major aspects of the role of an effective and authentic leader
- Explain the basic legal responsibilities that a people supervisor has and how to meet these effectively
- Demonstrate the key considerations for managing staff performance, developing staff and leading and motivating a team
- Explain your natural leadership style and how you can adjust to different situations and
For more information please contact us.
NECA Education & Careers TOID: 21098