|Course Name||Strategic Leadership|
|Mode of Study||On-Campus (Victoria)|
|Next Intake||11/06/2019 to 11/06/2019 - see below for more dates|
Strategic Leadership is delivered by our training partner Genesis Solutions and will help you to develop practical tools and techniques you need to plan for the future of your team or contribute to the organisation’s future plans. You will understand the power of a good vision and how to turn the vision into reality through well-crafted strategies and plans that are measurable and achievable.
Course DatesPlease note: Course commencement is subject to numbers. Please refer to our refund policy for more information.
|Time of day||Start Date||Availability|
(9.00am - 12.00pm)
|11/06/2019 to 11/06/2019||Register|
- Establish a vision for your team or organisation that is compelling and motivates people
- Describe the techniques to build strategic plans to support the achievement of the vision in practical ways
- Build measurable plans to drive toward higher level outcomes
- Describe and manage the key challenges to organisational change as it relates to strategic change
- Understand business analysis work to help get key stakeholders on board with the organisation’s strengths and weaknesses to inform the way forward.
Once you have completed Strategic Leadership you can complete:
For more information please contact us.
NECA Education & Careers TOID: 21098