Construction Induction Card
|Course Name||Construction Induction Card|
|Duration||2 days (8hrs)|
|Mode of Study||On-Campus (Victoria)|
|Next Intake||No date - Please check back again soon for next course date.|
There are two types of OH&S induction training required before starting work on construction projects – construction induction training and site induction.
This course in Construction (OH&S Induction) is intended to provide you with the skills and knowledge to operate safely in a work environment and should be completed prior to entering a construction workplace.
Course DatesPlease note: Course commencement is subject to numbers Please refer to our refund policy for more information.
Sorry, we don’t have any dates scheduled at the moment, but keep an eye out they won’t be far off!
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge to work safely in the construction industry including:
- Identifying OH&S legislative requirements.
- Identifying construction hazards and control measures.
- Identifying OH&S communication and reporting processes.
- Identifying OH&S incident response procedures.
NECA Education & Careers will arrange for your Construction Induction Card to be sent to you upon successful completion.
Unit of competency – (CPCCOHS1001A)
Nil, however proof of identity is required.
Type of Identity Documents (Only these will be accepted and must be shown on the day of course).
- Passport (Australian Passport: current or expired within the last two years, but not cancelled; International Passport: must be current).
- Driver’s Licence (Australian with photo, must be current).
- Driver’s Learner’s Permit (Australian with photo, must be current).
- Boat Operator’s Licence (Australian with photo, must be current).
- Firearm Licence (Victorian with photo, must be current, can accept interstate Firearms Licence as long as it contains photo and is current).
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work or equivalent photo certificate of competency that is current, not expired.
- State, Territory or Federal Government Employee ID Card with photo.
- Other Australian Government issued ID Card with photo.
- Photo Identity Card issued by a Tertiary Education Institution must be current.
- Keypass ID Card with photo must be current.
- Consumer Affairs Victoria Proof of Age Card with photo.
NECA Members – $175 pp
Non NECA Member – $195 pp
For company or group bookings please call us for a quote.