If you’re not online you’re missing out on business…why you might ask? Simple
Benefits of being online
Going online has many benefits that can help you generate new business or keep in touch with current clients.
Some possible benefits of going online are:
- Your online presence is like a digital brochure. It can help customers to learn about your services, or simply find your phone number, email or street address
- An online presence can open up your business to new customers
- You are always open for business. Anyone can access your information when and how they want
- Your online presence can help you reach out to potential employees who want to learn more about your business
- Digital marketing such as email can be an effective, low-cost way to stay in touch with anyone interested in your services
- You can see how people use your site (for example, what they click on) and use this information to help you keep your website fresh
- You can use social media to create a relationship or interact with your customers or supporters and learn more about how people view your business, as well as to share news and other information.
How do I get online?
There are many options to getting online and it really comes down to what you want your online objectives to be and the time and resources you have available.
Below are some quick low cost options; our next online tips will cover online objectives and options available.
Register in Google My Business
Register your business in Google My Business. Google My Business connects you directly with customers, whether they’re looking for you on Search, Maps or Google+.
Register on online directories
Register on online directories such as: