In 2022, NECA Education & Careers will launch its newly accredited
Course in the INTERNET OF THINGS (IoT) for Electricians
After delivering four successful pilots during 2020/21, NECA Education & Careers will share insights around the need for electrician training and awareness around IoT opportunities and how the 2022 course will be delivered, via a 2hr virtual conference.
Each 2hr virtual conference includes a general information session covering:
- The rationale behind the design & development of course
- What the course looks like: design, structure, content & delivery
- Training products & resources developed to support course
- Arrangements with vendors and agreed pathways into specific and specialist applications
This will be followed by two breakout group choices:
- Electricians/electrical contractors:
Presentations to help understand the scope of what will be required to take advantage of the digitally connected environment:
– looks at new IoT opportunities
– how to increase business capacity to deliver new automation solutions
– understanding the financial benefits.
- Educators and trainers: will highlight the design rationale of the course, what the course looks like (guides, content, resources), course access and professional development pathways.
Don’t miss the chance to participate in this innovative and industry leading initiative. Register for one of the conference sessions below.