Apprenticeships & Traineeships
Are you trying to break into your chosen industry and worried that you don’t have the necessary experience or training? Do you want to enter a trade and are looking for an employer to take you on? This is where NECA Education and Careers can help.
We offer a variety of apprenticeships and traineeships across Victoria and Tasmania including:
- Electrical – Install, test and maintain power systems, wiring and control equipment
- Business – Provide office support to employees, customers and clientele, establish and meet goals, policies and procedures
- Information Technology – networking, cloud computing, cyber security, technical support
- Telecommunications – Install, maintain and repair voice & data lines, NBN, security, internet and wireless systems
- Engineering Fabrication – Boiler making, welding, operating Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines
- Engineering Manufacturing – Design and operate integrated systems for the production of goods, Fitter and turner
- Horticulture – Design, landscape and maintain parks and gardens, learn botany, plant and soil science
- Building and Construction – Construction site labouring, erect scaffolding, operate heavy equipment
Plumbing – Install and repair water supply lines, fixtures, appliances and waste disposal systems
- Powerline Worker – Install and maintain power lines and metres both overhead and underground
Why Complete an Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
When you start your apprenticeship or traineeship you walk in having nothing but when you complete you walk out as an experienced professional ready for full-time employment, plus you get:
- An opportunity to learn & earn at the same time
- A kick start to your career
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Industry Careers Consultant, who performs regular workplace visits, ensuring you are being trained, supported and developed in the workplace
- Extensive induction and Occupational Health and Safety and support.