Are you trying to break into your chosen career or industry and worried that you don’t have the necessary experience or training? Or do you want to enter a trade and looking for an employer…no problems. We specialise in apprenticeships & traineeships and this is where we can help you.
We offer a variety of apprenticeships and traineeships across Victoria and Tasmania including:
- Building and Construction (TAS only)
- Business administration – human resources, marketing, legal, health, finance and government
- Information technology – networking, cloud, desktop/helpdesk
- Electrical – electrician, electrical fitting
- Engineering fabrication (boiler maker/welder)
- Engineering manufacturing (fitter and turner)
- Horticulture – parks and gardens
- Plumbing (TAS only)
- Powerline worker (TAS only)
- Telecommunications – NBN, Security, Networking, Data
- Trainee Plant Operator (TAS only)
How does it work?
You will also be supported by a dedicated Industry Careers Consultant, who will guide you every step of the way, from the day they interview you, through to completion. Whether this is one, two or four years from now, your Industry Careers Consultant will always be there for you to discuss training needs, workplace performance or to have a general chat about work or life, or both.