Business Administration Traineeship
|Location:||Victoria and Tasmania|
|Qualification:||Certificate III, IV or Diploma in Business|
With experience and sometimes further study, it is possible to advance to higher positions, such as office administrator, record keeper, frontline manager or legal administrator.
Some of the tasks performed are but not limited to are:
- General Administration, copying, filing, scanning and stationary ordering
- Customer Service – phone, email and in person
- Sort, distribute and dispatch mail
- Write business letter and reports
- Coordinate meetings
- Organise catering for meetings
- Create agendas
- Meet and grow customers
- Banking, credit control and payroll functions
- Attend team meetings
- Support supervisors and senior managers
- You earn while you learn
- Annual Leave
- Personal Leave
- Nationally recognised qualification
- 12-18 months professional experience
- Dedicated Industry Careers Consultant, who will guide you every step of the way, from the day they interview you, through to completion. Whether this is one, two or four years from now, your Industry Careers Consultant will always be there for you to discuss training needs, workplace performance or to have a general chat about work or life, or both.
- A head start to your career!
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and on your own
- Willingness to learn
- Strong computer skills
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Previous employment will be advantageous but not essential as entry requirements vary from role to role.
“It gave me the opportunity to have income as well as be able to obtain a certificate that will give me more opportunities in the future and allow me to grow and learn more.”Melanie Chapple – Business Administration Trainee