Our commitment to WHS
As a leader in electrotechnology training, NECA Education & Careers is committed to being a Health & Safety role model for our employees, GTO apprentices and host employers, students attending our campus and the wider electro technology industry.
Our people are our greatest asset and their Health & Safety is our greatest responsibility.
Our objective is to:
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for all our employees, students and visitors.
- Achieve an injury free workplace.
- To engage our employees in our Health and Safety process through regular communication, consultation and training.
- Provide our staff, students and visitors with sufficient supervision, instruction, information and training as necessary to ensure a system of work that is safe and without risk to health.
- Recruit host employers who will provide our apprentices with a Healthy and Safe work environment.