With Trade School scheduled to recommence on 17 January at a time when COVID-19 infections are surging, it is essential that all students take every precaution to minimise the risk of transmission and infection to themselves, other students, and our staff.
COVID-19 has disrupted trade training over the past 2 years and we are seeking your assistance to minimise further disruptions.
Please follow these 6 simple rules.
1. If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, please do not attend trade school and get yourself tested.
2. To attend trade school you must be fully vaccinated and have provided evidence to us. If you are not fully vaccinated then we will require you to leave.
3. You must wear a face mask at all times when inside the NECA Education & Careers campus.
4. You must not attend trade school if you test positive. Information from the Victorian Government can be found here.
5. You must not attend trade school if you are a household or household-like contact of someone with COVID-19. For further information see here.