Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
|Course Name||Certificate IV in Project Management Practice|
|Mode of Study||Online & Face-to-Face|
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515) will equip you with the skills needed to be an effective member of a project team. You will learn about the principles of time, quality and cost, how to engage stakeholders, and applying risk management techniques.
This program is designed for those new to project management who have had little or no experience in co-ordinating projects, including, but not limited to
- Recently appointed project managers
- Existing project supervisors
- Project team members
Business and technical professionals who work in a project environment and require a more in-depth knowledge of project management
Typically, you will have minimum 2 years’ industry work experience to gain benefit from the course
- Assess the organisation context for the project and apply project management principles to workplace initiatives
- Apply a project strategy which will lead to an effective overall project plan
- Identify a suitable project structure and team
- Manage the relationships with the expectations of all stakeholders in the project
- Implement techniques for monitoring, controlling and reporting project progress
- Successfully analyse a completed project and evaluate project outcomes
- Understand the link between project outcomes and business benefits.
|BSBPMG409||Apply project scope management techniques|
|BSBPMG410||Apply project time management techniques|
|BSBPMG411||Apply project quality management techniques|
|BSBPMG412||Apply project cost management techniques|
|BSBPMG416||Apply project procurement procedures|
|BSBPMG415||Apply project risk management techniques|
|BSBPMG414||Apply project information management and communications techniques|
|BSBPMG418||Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques|
The first intake will commence 1st March 2019.Download Schedule
Length & Delivery
11 months – Delivery will be face to face over 9 days and practical application in the workplace. The face to face program will consist of a blend of formal classroom presentation, guest speakers and group learning. Assessments will be completed outside of the classroom and will take approximately 3 hours per module (4 modules).
Applicants will be required to undertake an interview (Face to Face or via teleconference) with representatives from NECA Education & Careers to determine appropriateness for the program prior to enrolment.
This interview will confirm
- The applicant is employed in an appropriate role
- The applicant has a workplace mentor and access to a workplace project
- The applicant has the required experience or prior training
- The applicant has a project they will be able to work on to complete the assessments
This qualification is recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework at Level 4.
If you would like more information please Contact us