Diploma of Project Management
|Course Name||Diploma of Project Management|
|Mode of Study||Online & Face-to-Face|
The Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) program is designed for those who work in the
electrical or communications industry that have project leadership and management roles and are
responsible for achieving project objectives.
The program covers topics to ensure the development of the following skill sets:
- Understanding of project authorisation, developing a scope management plan processes.
- Management of the application of project scope controls.
- Determination and implementation of the project schedule, and assessing time management outcomes.
- Determination of the quality requirements, implementation of quality control and assurance processes.
- Utilisation of review and evaluation processes to make quality improvements in current and future projects.
- Identification, analysing and refining project costs to produce a budget, and to use this budget as the principal mechanism to control project cost.
- Planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and development, and managing the project team.
- Communication, management and engagement strategies to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage and disposal of project information to all stakeholders.
- Identifying, analysing, treating and monitoring project risks, and assessing risk.
- Development of systems and the analysis of information to monitor and adjust performance strategies, and to manage opportunities for further improvements.
- Identifying, applying, monitoring and reviewing project governance.
- Determining and monitoring procurement activities across a project’s life cycle and resolve issues that could affect achievement of project objectives.
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPMG520||Manage project governance|
|BSBPMG511||Manage project scope|
|BSBPMG512||Manage project time|
|BSBPMG514||Manage project cost|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|BSBPMG518||Manage project procurement|
|BSBPMG519||Manage project stakeholder engagement|
|BSBPMG516||Manage project information and communication|
|BSBPMG515||Manage project human resources|
|BSBPMG521||Manage project integration|
The first intake will commence 23 August 2018.Download Schedule
Length & Delivery
12 months – Delivery will be face to face over 12 days and practical application in the workplace. The face to face program will consist of a blend of formal classroom presentation, guest speakers and group learning. Assessments preparation and completion will be completed outside of the classroom and will take approximately 16 hours per month (4 hours a week).
Applicants will be required to undertake an interview (Face to Face or via teleconference) with the project coordinator to determine appropriateness for the program. This interview will confirm:
- The applicant has completed a Certificate IV in Project Management or had at least 3 years working as a project manager
- The applicant is employed in an appropriate role
- The applicant has a workplace mentor
- The applicant has a project they will be able to work on to complete the assessments
This qualification is recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework at Level 5.
NECA Member: $5928pp
Non Member: $6240pp
Fees include text books
If you would like more information please Contact us