Register your interest for Open Day 2019
Fill in the form below to join our mailing list and get updates as they happen!
This year we have two opportunities to switch on your career:
- Sunday 18 August (10am-2pm)
- Wednesday 21 August (9am-3pm)
Bring your family along to our Sunday Open Day!
Our Wednesday Open Day is especially for school groups, with bookings available for students to sit the NECA Pre-Selection Assessment: the industry-recognised test that over 1,000 electrical contractors use to recruit new apprentices.
Open Day 2018 Recap
#Walkthisway had us stripping cable, fitting off Socket Outlets (GPO/Powerpoints), drawing up circuit diagrams, introduced us to storage for solar and having chats with real current apprentices about the real sparky lifestyle.
The day included:
- Walk a day in the life of an apprentice – Visitors talked with our current apprentices, were introduced to some necessary everyday tool skills and honed in on their already existing awesomeness
- NECA Pre-Selection Assessment – Industry recognised and accepted… This is the test you need to kill to get noticed! Over 1,000 electrical contractors get the results list and use it to recruit their new Apprentices. If there is ever a way to get noticed this is the way you want to do it.
- Prizes and Giveaways – The standard lucky-son-of-a-pigeon door prize
- We had Pre-Apprenticeship walk-up signups on the day
- Facility Tours #Walkthisway
- Chatted with our recruitment department about positions available
- Heard from electrical contractors
- Triple M (Sunday) and Fox FM Hit Squad came to visit (Wednesday)
- A food truck for our culinary pleasure
Plus we had information sessions, so you could get as much info as possible!!!
We are looking forward to see what next year has in store for us all!