We’re not just the ‘run of the mill’ trade school!
Kick start your career with NECA Education and Careers
- Career Advice
- How to get the most out of your time here
- Working on the job
Visit the National Electrical and Communication Assosciation for information on the industry.
The objectives of the Advisory Panel is:
- To act on behalf of the Electrical and Communication industry to offer a wide range of education and training courses and skills
- To provide the CEO / Training Manager with industry users perspective on issues relating to apprenticeship and post apprenticeship training
- To promote key initiatives for defining effective utilisation of the training centre
- Provide interface with the industry associations to maintain current awareness of industry trends and future initiatives.
- To promoting, creating and maintaining a culture of equality.
- Monitor new requirements for industry training
- Provide feedback for program improvement
Current members are:
- Brian Seymour (Chair)
- Dan Elliott (Prime Electrics P/L)
- Mark Bisby (Dynamic Technology Solutions P/L)
- Tony Noble (Molex)
- David Peirce (ADJ Electrical)
- Graeme Morse (John March & Co)
- Paul Braid (Stowe Australia)
- Ray Buckley (Electrical Contractor
- Jeremy Nicholl (NECA Vic)
- Phil Green (NECA Education & Careers)
- John Clarke (NECA Education & Careers)
- Steven Marshall (NECA Education & Careers)
In line with national regulations, NECA Education and Careers recognises qualifications and statements of attainment issued by other RTOs. Please ensure you notify staff during the enrollment process and prior to payment being processed that you believe you might be eligible for either recognition of qualifications or statements of attainment issued by other RTOs. Recognition may result in reduction in course fees and course duration.
RPL involves undertaking an assessment of an individual who applies to determine the extent to which that individual’s previous learning is equivalent to the learning outcomes of the components of the destination qualification
Please contact Student Services on (03) 9381 1922 for more information